Sunday 25 November 2012

First Assignment Completed!

Here it is! My finished result! Now with the model itself I think I've done a good job as it's just under 600 tris, but I'm not happy with the texturing. It looks really basic, and the pillars have messed up in the UV Map which I didn't realise until it was too late. I wanted to paint a varnished wood texture for the wood, but I couldn't figure out how to do it, and the tutorials I looked at used other images, so I tried my best to make it look decent but I think it looks boring. When it comes to handing assignments in again during the resubmissions, I will hopefully become a whole lot better at Photoshop than I am now, and to hopefully make this awesome model look really awesome, and not basic and boring.


No comments:

Post a Comment